The colorful, familiar tools in this book make it fun to count from 1 to 10.
The approach to the solution within the CRC/TR 96 financed by the German Research Foundation DFG aims at measures that will allow manufacturing accuracy to be maintained under thermally unstable conditions with increased productivity, without an additional demand for energy for tempering. The challenge of research in the CRC/TR 96 derives from the attempt to satisfy the conflicting goals of reducing energy consumption and increasing accuracy and productivity in machining.
In the current research performed in 19 subprojects within the scope of the CRC/TR 96, correction and compensation solutions that influence the thermo-elastic machine tool behaviour efficiently and are oriented along the thermo-elastic functional chain are explored and implemented. As part of this general objective, the following issues must be researched and engineered in an interdisciplinary setting and brought together into useful overall solutions:
1. Providing the modelling fundamentals to calculate the heat fluxes and the resulting thermo-elastic deformations in a comprehensive manner,
2. Mapping of the structural variability as a result of the relative movement inside the machine tool,
3. Providing the tools for an efficient adjustment of parameters that vary greatly in time and space by means of parameter identification methods as a prerequisite for correction and compensation solutions,
4. Engineering and demonstrating solutions to control-integrated correction of thermo-elastic errors by an inverse position setpoint compensation of the error at the TCP,
5. Engineering and demonstrating solutions based on the material properties to compensate for thermo-elastic effects through a homogeneous propagation of the temperature field, as well as reducing and smoothing the distribution of heat dissipated in supporting structures,
6. Developing metrological fundamentals to record the thermo-elastic errors in special structural areas of machine tools,
7. Engineering a methodological approach to simultaneous and complex evaluation of the CRC/TR 96 solutions, referring to their impact on product quality, production rate, energy consumption and machine tool costs
Everything You Need to Know About Wicca, from Best-Selling Wicca Author Lisa ChamberlainIt is estimated that there are over one-million practicing Wiccans around the world today. But what is it that has made these people turn their back on the formal, structured religions that encompass the majority of the Western world? In our modern, high-pressured world, many of us fail to take notice the sheer beauty of the natural world surrounding us. In many ways, this is a travesty: the world we live in today seems so completely distant from the one our ancestors lived in, a world where humans and nature were at one, their existence intertwined in the natural cycles of life. Wicca is a new way of life, a religion that takes you back to a more simple time, before the invention of the high-tech gadgetry we see all around us. You will learn to live and appreciate the natural world that surrounds you, celebrating the intricate changes in the seasons and everything they bring - from the bounties of the Summer harvest, to the cold and darkness of the Winter months, as Mother Nature rests in preparation for the next explosive cycle of life that Spring brings. Wicca is a re-incarnation of the very earliest religions, long pre-dating Christianity. Wiccans celebrate and share many of the same beliefs that these early people held, and try to embrace their way of life, all while remaining fully-functional in today's modern world.
Getting Started as a WiccanIf you're sold on this new, exciting, peaceful way of life, that's great! Good to have you onboard. Unfortunately, and despite this commitment, this is where many people get stumped. One of the biggest questions I hear would-be Wiccans ask: "how do I start practicing Wicca?" The truth is, there is no right answer. If you endeavour to learn as much as possible about this religion, follow the core principles (for example, theThreefold Law), and revere the natural world surrounding you, as far as I'm concerned, you're a Wiccan. If you're just starting out, I'm sure this vague answer is of little help to you! That's why I set out to write this mini-series of books, titledPracticing the Craft. In this particular book, you'll learn everything you need to know about Wicca altars and tools.
Wicca Altar and Tools: The Ultimate Beginner's GuidePracticing magic isn't compulsory for Wiccans, however many people are inevitably attracted to the religion by the potential to positively change their lives for the better. As such, spellwork is one of the most discussed parts of being Wiccan. If you want to start practicing magic, it can help to have a dedicated place for your spellwork - a Wicca altar. There are also numerous "tools" and supplies Wiccans commonly use in their magic. In this book, I'll be introducing you to them all, as well as explaining what each is for. Don't worry - you won't have to rush out and spend your money acquiring all the relevant tools. Most tools are completely optional, so it's up to you which ones you want or need. Many can be sourced from nature or acquired relatively cheaply, too. We will also be discussing some of the more popular ingredients used in spells, as well as (optional) attire for rituals. Finally, we'll be taking a look at how you know a particular tool is right for you, as well as preparing the tool for spellwork by removing any negative energies - in a process known as clearing and consecrating. In other words,Wicca Altar and Tools will teach you everything you need to know to start practicing Wicca, today!
Would You Like to Know More?Download now by scrolling to the top of the page and selecting the buy button.Readers will also be treated to an exclusive free gift!
Buy Tools Online Articles
Buy Tools Online Books
Buy Tools Online