Buy Tools Online
This comprehensive volume presents the foundations of linear algebra ideas and techniques applied to data mining and related fields. Linear algebra has gained increasing importance in data mining and pattern recognition, as shown by the many current data mining publications, and has a strong impact in other disciplines like psychology, chemistry, and biology. The basic material is accompanied by more than 550 exercises and supplements, many accompanied with complete solutions and MATLAB applications.
The approach to the solution within the CRC/TR 96 financed by the German Research Foundation DFG aims at measures that will allow manufacturing accuracy to be maintained under thermally unstable conditions with increased productivity, without an additional demand for energy for tempering. The challenge of research in the CRC/TR 96 derives from the attempt to satisfy the conflicting goals of reducing energy consumption and increasing accuracy and productivity in machining.
In the current research performed in 19 subprojects within the scope of the CRC/TR 96, correction and compensation solutions that influence the thermo-elastic machine tool behaviour efficiently and are oriented along the thermo-elastic functional chain are explored and implemented. As part of this general objective, the following issues must be researched and engineered in an interdisciplinary setting and brought together into useful overall solutions:
1. Providing the modelling fundamentals to calculate the heat fluxes and the resulting thermo-elastic deformations in a comprehensive manner,
2. Mapping of the structural variability as a result of the relative movement inside the machine tool,
3. Providing the tools for an efficient adjustment of parameters that vary greatly in time and space by means of parameter identification methods as a prerequisite for correction and compensation solutions,
4. Engineering and demonstrating solutions to control-integrated correction of thermo-elastic errors by an inverse position setpoint compensation of the error at the TCP,
5. Engineering and demonstrating solutions based on the material properties to compensate for thermo-elastic effects through a homogeneous propagation of the temperature field, as well as reducing and smoothing the distribution of heat dissipated in supporting structures,
6. Developing metrological fundamentals to record the thermo-elastic errors in special structural areas of machine tools,
7. Engineering a methodological approach to simultaneous and complex evaluation of the CRC/TR 96 solutions, referring to their impact on product quality, production rate, energy consumption and machine tool costs
This book is a selection of results obtained within three years of research performed under SYNAT - a nation-wide scientific project aiming at creating an infrastructure for scientific content storage and sharing for academia, education and open knowledge society in Poland.
The book is intended to be the last of the series related to the SYNAT project. The previous books, titled Intelligent Tools for Building a Scientific Information Platform and Intelligent Tools for Building a Scientific Information Platform: Advanced Architectures and Solutions, were published as volumes 390 and 467 in Springer's Studies in Computational Intelligence. Its contents is based on the SYNAT 2013 Workshop held in Warsaw. The papers included in this volume present an overview and insight into information retrieval, repository systems, text processing, ontology-based systems, text mining, multimedia data processing and advanced software engineering, addressing the problems of implementing intelligent tools for building a scientific information platform."
Buy Tools Online Articles
Buy Tools Online Books
Buy Tools Online